DreamHost is a well known hosting provider established by four Californian Computer Science undergraduates in April 1997. DreamHost has since grown to become one of the largest web hosting companies, with over 1500 servers, a state-of-the-art data center, and a full time staff of 70 at last count. DreamHost now hosts more than 800,000 websites.
$8.95/month$60 off for 1 year or 2 year hosting accounts!
Size: Unlimited Storage, Unlimited Traffic, Unlimited Email Accounts
Special: $75 Google AdWords credit, Jabber Chat Server
Offer: Use this SPECIAL LINK to visit DreamHost. Enter coupon code TODAYBONUS for $60 off!
What’s Good with DreamHost
- Unlimited Disk Storage, Unlimited bandwidth and Unliminted domains!
- Unlimited Email accounts
- Free domain name
- Free one click CMS installation
- User friendly and effortless inclusion of e-commerce features in a website
- Support for PHP5, Perl, Python, Ruby, full CGI, and UNIX shell access
- 97-day money back guarantee
- Support via DreamHost wiki and DreamHost forum
- DreamHost is a GREEN company
What’s perhaps Not So Good with DreamHost
- Support is limited to email. There is no toll free hone support, although you can send an email and request for tech to call-back
- Windows web hosting is not supported. If you need Windows web hosting with ASP/ASP.Net and MS SQL support, we recommend LunarPages Windows Hosting and IXWebHosting Windows Hosting.
- DeramHost Control Panel
DreamHost does not use cPanel like most other web hosts. They use their own custom built control panel. It is user friend and works pretty well for a lot of users. Some users reported that this control panel is the fastest, most feature-filled control panel in the industry as it employs extensive CSS and Ajax.
Within the control panel, you can easily configure your account, access your billing information, create or change your MySQL databases, create new email accounts, and do much more within the same place!
- DreamHost Support Wiki
Sometimes the fastest way to get answers to most of your questions is to browse through the FAQ or knowledgebase. DreamHost staff and their customers maintain an online Wiki available at http://wiki.dreamhost.com/
It is a wiki so anyone can submit articles or updates. If you have any ideas to add, you are most welcome to submit them to the wiki.
- 97-Day Money Back Guarantee
DreamHost offers a better-than-industry-standard 97-Day Money Back Guarantee! Within the first 97 days of your hosting with DreamHost, if you decided that they are not what you want, you can just close your account from the control panel and you will automatically be refunded all your money!
If you are late (after the first 97 days), you can still cancel anytime and you will get a refund for all the remaining hosting time!
- Up to $75 in AdWords credit
DreamHost gives you free Google AdWords credit to help start your search advertising campaign. The amount of Google AdWords credit you will receive depend on how much you spend on your hosting account.
DreamHost offers an all-in-one hosting plan which should suit most user’s needs. With a 97-day money-back guarantee there’s more than enough time to get your website up and running, and find out whether DreamHost is a good host for you.
However, no doubt the monthly pricing is a little on the high side. But you can save an awesome $60 instantly by entering the coupon code “TODAYBONUS“. This coupon code saves you $60!
If you want to check out another host for comparison to DreamHost, we would recommend Bluehost.